Wednesday 26 March 2014

RRAW: Week 2b exercise 3

My friend Rachel has been a big part of my life since I was around the age of 13. Although she is younger than me in age, by being one of my best friends she has taught me a lot about what it is to be a true friend. I've always been the kind of person to think that the older you are, the wiser you are, but it turns out I was wrong (which tends to happen a lot). When it came to Rachel I was mistaken as she was wiser than me even though she was younger and still is wiser than me to this day. When I first met her she was 11 and I was 13, I felt like the "cool" older kid and in reality I'm actually quite shy and socially awkward so I have no idea what I was thinking. Rachel has this way with people that I'll never fully be able to grasp myself, but to her it just comes off effortless. She is wise beyond her years and gives advice that I'd never have thought of and I will always look up to her for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment